Nov 25, 2014
SHOW SITE: http://www.courtneyanderson.com/swca-episode-221-management-magicians-series-when-was-the-last-time-you-asked-your-employees-about-their-goals.html
SHOW NOTES: In this show we discuss A Stone* of Solutions™ including:
1) Not for a Mandatory Performance Review or
2) When did you voluntarily ask on your own accord?
3) I know that you're busy.
4) I know that you would ask if you had the time.
5) I know that you can't remember the last time that someone asked you about your goals. Don't change the subject or deflect.
6) When have you really asked them in an appropriate setting and location (not in front of other people in a meeting break, not while walking by in a busy hallway, etc.)?
7) When have you really listened to their answer?
8) I know that it is a privilege to have a job (not a right).
9) I know that you are not responsible for [...]
VISIT THE SITE FOR THE REST OF THE SHOW NOTES!
© Courtney Anderson Enterprises LLC